Purpose of Open Heaven RHEMA
What is the Purpose of Open Heaven RHEMA Application?
- Applying the principle to ‘always go back to the Blood of Lord Jesus’, God’s Blood Shed for our Redemption.
- Receiving Freedom – Jesus Said “I Came to set the captives Free”.
- How to receive Miracles and to be in Heaven on earth.
- The reality of understanding Faith - Faith comes by Hearing and Hearing by the Word of God (RHEMA) Romans 10:17. RHEMA Revelation: Faith comes by Hearing from the Trinity or the Implication of their Solutions.
- Getting eligible for Holy Spirit to Hear you and Speaking (RHEMA) the reality of Solutions to you. What Holy Spirit Spoke Materializes.
Eligibility: Receiving the Blood of Lord Jesus and being God’s child from His Perspectives.
- Being aware to stay behind Lord Jesus Who Said (RHEMA): “I only Do what My Father Tells Me”. This is RHEMA Revelation coming from John 5:19-20, "I tell you the Truth the Son can Do nothing of Himself, but what He Sees the Father Do: for whatever the Father Does, the Son also Does in like manner. For the Father Loves the Son and Shows Him all He Does.
- Knowing that you have to worship in Spirit and in Truth - God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in Spirit and Truth (John 4:24)
Revelation: When children of God worship the Father in Spirit and Truth, it is Truth coming through you from Holy Spirit. The Trinity Speaks or Implies (RHEMA) to and through you.
- Experiencing Lord Jesus’ Voice to you personally - John 10:27 My sheep Hear My Voice (RHEMA) and I Know them, and they follow Me.
RHEMA Revelation: Being closer with the Trinity and receiving Heavenly Results on earth.
- Knowing how to ask God’s Will and Ways from His Perspective and Perception (RHEMA) and receiving Heavenly Results from God. James 4:2 “you have not because you ask not”.
- Be with Jesus - Lord Jesus Said (RHEMA): “ Who is not with Me is against Me”. Matthew 13:20
- Knowing that God does not live in or line up to a book or a person. He only INITIATES.
“ I AM Who I AM” (Ex 3:14).
- Knowing some of God’s Characteristic’s.
- God Reveals (RHEMA) some through the Bible.
- God Reveals (RHEMA) some of Himself to His Children.
- God is all Sovereign and All Omnipotent.
- God does not line up to anything.
- God transforms us.
- God renews our minds.
- Check your heart - God Answers (RHEMA) the heart.
1 Samuel 16:7 God Said to Samuel that He sees not as man sees: “man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord Looks at the heart”.
- Glorifying the Trinity - we Worship from our song book and it always Glorifies the Trinity and the Trinity is having a relationship with us personally. (RHEMA)
- Seeing Heavens Provision Materialize - Miracles of purchasing property (RHEMA) with resources for the upkeep and maintenance from the Guidance (RHEMA) of the Trinity just materializes for His Kingdom on earth.
Open Heaven RHEMA Application School on this website
Holy Spirit Told me in 2013 to build an Application RHEMA School and Holy Spirit Guided me through the process that resulted in RHEMA application manual, workbooks, personal pamphlets and...
The New Testament where each person receives their personal revelation (RHEMA) for each verse in the workbook and transformation because of it. Then they receive from Heaven to earth Activities (Miracles) and are aware of transformation and Heavenly materialization on earth.
The Old Testament: (RHEMA)
Renewing your mind to live what God meant and started with from the beginning.
In Exodus 20:13 the Israelites said to Moses “but let not God Speak to us lest we die”. They knew their own sinful nature not pleasing to God.
So I left out all results of sinful nature that was not of God and only used for RHEMA application the Old Testament verses that showed God’s Purpose for His people and what was pleasing to God. Then Holy Spirit started to Speak or Imply to me about the individual verses and then I knew I was walking in Heaven on earth in the Old Testament.
Get prepared and walk in the Kingdom of God on the earth and be prepared to be in Heaven with God.
- My sheep knows Me (RHEMA). John 10.
- And will not follow another. Including any book or person that tries to give to you what was not Holy Spirit Spoken or Implied to them to give.
- Obedience is greater than sacrifice. 1 Sam 15:22.
- Only being eligible by listening to and obeying Holy Spirit.
- Hearing God’s Voice or Implication (RHEMA).
- Obedience to Holy Spirit’s Voice or Implication (RHEMA) and doing, will work.
- There is no sacrifice with God of anything. Jesus Paid it All.
- Read the Bible with your Heart, then your mind follows and you receive from Holy Spirit what to read with Revelation of the verses from Holy Spirit. (RHEMA)
- Jesus Says, “I Came to set the captives Free” (RHEMA). Luke 4:18. Free from earthly entanglements that hold you captive.
- Conclusion of RHEMA: being Victorious and more than a conqueror.
Open Heaven RHEMA Application School with its differences from church physical logic and with the Bible
Church physical logic:
- Sacrifice yourself or your possessions to the church.(does not get you to Heaven)
- Agree with the doctrine to take care of others. (does not get you to Heaven)
- Read the Bible with your mind without receiving from Holy Spirit what to read and the Revelation from Holy Spirit of what you read. It is mind interpretation. (does not get you to Heaven)
These above doctrines are from a fleshly point of view and contrary to hearing and obeying Holy Spirit’s Voice.
Open Heaven RHEMA Application:
- RHEMA is the Words of God Spoken or Implied to us. It is Revelation from God.
RHEMA is not reading or praying without hearing, because without hearing Holy Spirit, the reading or praying is man’s initiative.
- The Eternal Word of God: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. ”The Christ”. John 1:1.
- Revelation from Holy Spirit (RHEMA), brings forth relationship with the Trinity of God, Holy Spirit and Lord Jesus.
- Faith comes by Hearing and Hearing by the Words of God (Christ). Rom 10:17. It is Revelation from Holy Spirit. Revelation imparts Faith and Empowers.
Note: It is God, Lord Jesus and Holy Spirit Who will Speak and or Imply to you.
- Revelation from the Trinity (RHEMA) by Speaking or Implying to you personally can come through the Word or a verse from the Bible.
Hebrews 4:12 For the Word of God is Living and Active, sharper than any two-edged sword, Piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and Discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.
- The renewing of your mind comes by Revelation from Holy Spirit.
Roman 12:2 Be transformed by the renewing of your mind (by Revelation from Holy Spirit) that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect Will of God.
1 Cor 13:11. When I was a child I spoke as a child, I understoond as a child, I thought as a child, but when I became a man, I put away childish things. Like my imagination and my logic. Then I received God ‘s Perspective.
- God Answers the heart and transforms and renews the mind.
- Between praise and worship. Praise came from the old testament with the Israelites not doing or not wanting to do what God told them to do. Holy Spirit was not yet given to live inside His people and bring forth worship in Spirit and Truth.
Worship came from the New Testament, where Lord Jesus laid down His Life for God and God alone. ‘I only Do what My Father Tells Me’.
Then we lay our life down for all of the Trinity at all times through His Personal Blood and never stop. Worship in Spirit and Truth. John 4:23.
John 7:38 Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, ‘Out of his heart will flow rivers of Living water.’
Rom 8:15 But you have received the Spirit of adoption as sons, by whom we cry, “Abba! Father!”
- Speaking in tongues: God, Lord Jesus or Holy Spirit Inspire and Initiate everything that is from God. Then man is being transformed into the likeness of God, starting on the earth, into Heaven on earth and then into Heaven eternal.
Acts 2:4 And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit gave them utterance.
- Holy Spirit Falls on the Gentiles.
Acts 10:44-46 While Peter was still saying these things, the Holy Spirit fell on all who heard the word. And the believers from among the circumcised who had come with Peter were amazed, because the gift of the Holy Spirit was poured out even on the Gentiles.
For they were hearing them speaking in tongues and extolling God.
Acts 19:6 And when Paul had laid his hands on them, the Holy Spirit came on them, and they began speaking in tongues and prophesying.
Open Heaven RHEMA meetings
- Hearing and obeying the Trinity. John 14:31 - I Do what my Father Tells me to Do.
- Holy Spirit is our Teacher. John 14:26 - Lord Jesus Said, ‘the Helper, the Holy Spirit Whom the Father will Send in My Name, He will Teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I have Said to you.
- RHEMA Application does not have a position for a preacher or a teacher.
We worship to come into the realm of God where His Presence is and all Victory, Transformation, Revelation and Freedom.
We wait upon the Lord to see His Reality that brings His realm and the fulfillment of it.
We listen and hear the Speaking or Implying of the Trinity in all right things.
To preacher or teacher,
A few weeks ago I saw a preacher try to explain Worship to the church of what Holy Spirit was Showing or Implying or Speaking to him. Nothing came out of his mouth that he was explaining understandably, because Holy Spirit was giving Worship to him through his heart. The mind can not understand the heart or the Trinity ever. That is why churches need financial assistance from the congregation. Because Holy Spirit is not orchestrating what is being said, and what is said is said from where the preacher is standing.
When God Orchestrates something, (Revelation from Holy Spirit), and we yield to it as He Desires us to, then we receive it from God's Perspectives. It will always manifest and we will see the reality of the Kingdom of God in our life.
It is not hard, just yield into God's unknown Perspective. Notice, it is not about what we know, say, do, or for anybody else. Just God and God alone.
Obedience is all, there is no sacrifice at all. The sacrifice has been completely Paid for by our Lord Jesus Christ. Then we only hear the Trinity, we obey and receive Miracles from the Trinity. Then we walk it out by just being a child of God from God's Perspectives. This is Heaven on earth and being transformed into Heaven Eternal.
No man needs no man to teach him, because Holy Spirit is our Teacher, John 14:26, and He Implied to me: ‘Holy Spirit is our Comforter’.